Monday, June 22, 2009

Pictures Galore

It's been a while, but there hasn't been too much to report on.

In my last post I promised pictures of the famed shark and other underwater beasties, but as it turns out my underwater photography skills are not up to par. No shark picture came out when I got the photos developed. A few pictures were actually missing from the set, so I guess the guy didn't bother developing those that came out too dark. A few decent underwater shots came out, though, and you can find them in one of the new albums on the right-hand sidebar. I've addded Albums Nine, Ten, and Eleven, which span from our trip to Doubtful Sound in late March all the way through the present, so you'll find more pictures of Franz Josef, Abel Tasman National Park, and Fiji.

In other news, I've acquired a very part-time job, just doing odd work around Plunket, a child care agency's office for a few hours every week. It's not much, but it's enough to pay the rent and keep me floating for the next month Sometime in late July we'll be heading off to Australia for a trip from Cairns to Sydney and then we'll be back in the States in mid-late August.

I guess that's about it for now. Even though I don't have much to say, though, I'm sure you'll find plenty of entertainment in the new albums. There's something like 150 new pictures between the three albums. Knock yourselves out!

No comments: